Thursday, July 28, 2011

Eat Your Words - Episode 1

Lets preface this story by first telling you that one of my sons favorite things to do with his sippie cup is to try and get as much water on something as he can before anyone notices. And, maybe I should have prefaced that by saying that his favorite sippie cups are the ones with the straws. If any of you have used any of the sippie cups with straws, you know that they are a little easier to "shake" water out of than most normal tilt sippie cup.

Now, on to the story:

Korver: Daddy.... Juice. Dadda.... Dadda....Daddy.... Juice.
Me: Hang on a sec bud let me get you some water, the doctor said to not give you so much juice. I'll even put ice in it for you.
Korver: Water...Water..... Water.
Me: Here you go bud

Then, Korver decides to shake water all over the place

Me: Korver, please don't
Korver: No No No
Me: thanks bud

Korver continues to try to get the water out (which is working by the way)

Me: Korver, we go through this every day, If you dump out any more water I'm going to smack your butt!!

Korver turns around starts shaking more water out of his cup then turns right back to me, starts slapping his own butt and says with the biggest smile ever: Dadda Butt...... Dadda.... Butt.

Lets just say it was so cute I had to eat my words and give him a huge hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment