Thursday, July 21, 2011

Crazy Rantings - Wax Paper

First things first about my Rant: I feel that I can cook fairly decently, Sometimes I just wing it and manage to combine some great spicing with terrible cooking and create a nice outcome. Having said that.... I don't typically touch goodies or treats but can make a great cobbler in my opinion.

Now, My wife and I decided to make a few different varieties of rice crispy treats last night. Which, by the way, all taste excellent.

Why is it that every freaking recipe on the internet tells you put your finished treats on wax paper? WHY? I mean seriously, its as though they think that your treats won't stick to wax paper.

Its in the nature of wax paper to not let your crap stick to the paper and then you can enjoy your crap without having to pick paper off of your treats.

Who are they kidding? Do they secretly tell everyone to use wax paper and then go giggle about it with each other?

My treats are sticking to the wax paper and now I have the tough decision of whether to toss the lot or try to pick the stupid paper off the bottom. Who invented this garbage? Was it just a ploy to fool bakers into using a pathetic product just to ruin their treats? Now that I hate wax paper and realize that I will never use it again maybe I will use it to clean my rear if I happen to run out of toilet paper. Which by the way would have been equally effective for placing my finished rice crispy treats. Not to mention you wouldn't notice it as much because it would probably dissolve in your mouth. If you miss wax paper you will end up picking it from your chewed food before swallowing, so why not just use toilet paper instead of wax paper?

Ok, Ok.... Rant finished.... Thanks Wax paper for ruining my deliciously scrumptious treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment