Friday, August 26, 2011

You Never Know When An Idiot Will Strike - Episode 6

Short and sweet episode today, Talking with an apparently crazy lady that was waiting for the bus. For this episode she will be referred to as Crazy Lady.

Scenario: I am walking my boy over to 7-11 to buy him a treat. The bus stop is on the street next to 7-11.

Crazy Lady: Hey, how are you?
Me: Doing good, you?
Crazy Lady: I use to live around here and was wondering if I could plug my phone in at your house.
Me: Umm, I think there is an outlet on the outside of the 7-11
Crazy Lady: Well, I asked them if I could plug my phone in inside and the said no, I think they are prejudice.
Me: Well, I would just plug it in outside until they tell you to stop.
Crazy Lady: I use to live in this neighborhood, can I just plug it in at your house?
Me: I would rather not.
Crazy Lady: Your boy is really cute, Can I hold him?
Me: Really? No Thanks, but good luck with your phone.
Crazy Lady: Can you show me where the outlet is on the building?
Me: Its next to the red box, good luck.
Crazy Lady: My friend has heat stroke and we live in Ogden and are waiting for the bus. Can you buy her a bottle of water?
Me: ***Staring completely blankly in disbelief*** Sorry, I can't help you

Then I walked away. I may have messed it up just a little but WOW. She asked me if she could charge her phone in my house several times. I just can't help but think she was just a druggie that was looking to steal stuff.

But then again, she could have just been a complete idiot ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment