Wednesday, August 17, 2011

You Never Know When An Idiot Will Strike - Episode 4

Short and quick post today. Idiots are everywhere and they like to cross the street. The like to cross the street when there is a lot of traffic I'm guessing that they don't have a car or else they would have driven to their destination. Today, I met one such moron.

I'm driving home and I am almost there. This person decides to dart in front of me to cross the street. No big deal, I am not too close to this person so I didn't have to completely slam on the breaks. I didn't come to a complete stop and I was just about to hit the gas again when this person darts back in front of me from the center of the street. At this point I'm thinking to myself: "Is this person on a suicide watch list or just an idiot?" He grabbed a grocery sack that was sitting next to one of the trees on the curb and then darted across for the third time. This time there were quite a few cars getting stopped. from both directions.

I understand that the northern end of Brigham City doesn't have any cross walks or stop lights so people just cross wherever their dear little hearts desire but seriously, get a freaking clue. Stop traffic once?....Sure, fine. Stop traffic twice?....Okay moron sure, ill wait, not a big deal. Stop traffic a third time?.... I want to punch your face off, holy crap!!! Did that just happen?

Who raises these people? This kid was most likely in the range of 13 - 16 years old unless he just looked way way old for his age. I swear I learned traffic safety before Kindergarten, I could be totally wrong though. This kid was probably the offspring of one of the complete idiots from episodes 1, 2, or 3. The best part is that I am lucky enough to encounter these people myself. I HAVE THE BEST LUCK EVER.....OF ALL TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment