Friday, August 12, 2011

You Never Know When An Idiot Will Strike - Episodes 1, 2, & 3

Episode 1

Wal-Mart Super Center In Brigham City Bring us Episodes 1 and 2.

The parking lot at this particular Wal-Mart has alternating direction parking. I already hate it when people drive through the lanes the wrong direction since I have a massive sized truck. I pull into the lane to find a space and there is one car in front of me. Coming out the wrong way there is this chick in a little white car eyeballing a space. The car in front of me wanted to pull into this space and the little white car decides to pull forward and block the space. The car in front of me honks and keeps going to a further space (quite the distance away I might add). The little white car backs up and tries to pull into the space but realizes that it can't make that turn without being in the way so it pulls forward again and waves me by. Ok, I am in a Dodge Cummins with a long bed and can barely pass by the other car. I finally get by and pull into my distant space. I look back and watch this car try for at least a full 3 - 5 minutes before it finally pulls out and goes into a different lane. WHAT THE CRAP???????

Now, this idiot blocks 2 of us from getting into that close space.... Didn't realize that she could have just backed in and saved herself time... Then not knowing how to make a 3 point turn just gave up and went somewhere else to park. WOW, I wonder if she has kids.... I also hope that if she does have kids they are the same age as my son. That way, my son will look even smarter in school ;)

Episode 2

The same Wal-Mart store but this time inside.

I had my son in the cart and I had two items. I had a package of pens and a little toy car. I'm not in any hurry and was just killing time anyways but I walked from the one side of the checkouts clear to the other side since I was parked on that end of the building. I get down there and realize that the lines on this side are crazy long so I turn around and go back to the other side. Right as I am about to stand in a line this guy runs up out of nowhere and jumps in front of me. I say under my breath "Okayyyyyyyy" and decide to go to the next line which is obviously a little longer. The same guy decides that he likes my line better yet again and jumps in front of me again. I looked at him very puzzled and he turned around and saw me staring at him. I kept walking further down and he was going to cut in front of me for a third time but before he could get in front of me again I asked him if he was in a hurry. I didn't say it too rude but I had a little bit of a tone in my voice. He looked right into my eyes, didn't say a thing, turned around and walked away.

I am still confused to this very minute. I just cannot fathom what was going through this guys mind. The first lane he was in was in fact the shortest lane.

Lets really hope that this guy didn't breed. I don't think there is an institution that can handle the coming generations that may have spawned from this moron. The best part is that when I asked him he didn't even say anything to me. He can really influence the world with his social skills.

Episode 3

This was on the drive home from Wal-Mart.... What a joke that I run into this many idiots within 1 hour.

Brigham City main street has two lanes both directions and a center turning lane. The majority of main street doesn't have turning lanes on the sides of the street. I am in the inside lane and am about 5 or 6 blocks from my house when a car pulling out of Kents market completely cuts me off. They cut across a whole lane to do it.... GRRRR. I got in the right lane and was annoyed. The car shortly pulls into the turning lane to get off main street. There was a huge flatbed tow truck behind me that quickly pulled beside me. A second car pulls out and cuts off the tow truck even closer than I was just cut off. The tow truck tires had to be dang near locked up to avoid hitting that car. The car then slows down almost all the way to zero to make a left had turn off of main street from the inside lane..... the car didn't even go into the turning lane. REALLY????? REALLY????? Where do all these idiots come from? I mean seriously, where do they come from?

These people are one day going to be teaching someone else how to drive. I just wish there was some sort of I.Q. test in order to drive or even be in public. I am just baffled by the lack of intelligence all over the place. One hour of my life and I came across this many people that are total idiots.

YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN AN IDIOT WILL STRIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment