Friday, June 10, 2011

Only 10 More Days

Ok, I know its only 10 more days until we get to hit the Uintas but HOLY CRAP!!!!! I'm going stir crazy. That means I have 6 more days of work until then. Oh well, Its coming though..... Seems like its taking forever. And the bad news is that we may not be able to hit several of the lakes that I want until next month. With one of the highest snow pack levels that I have seen in a long time the Mirror Lake Highway isn't expected to be cleared until the end of the month. They didn't give a date other than just the end of June.

However, from the info I have gathered from the forums at Bogley.com there are several great hikes that are already open.... although, with the late storms and extra snow I hear that there are lots more trees down this year and several are fairly large and across the trails. But still, I can't wait to get up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment