Thursday, July 5, 2012

The "PLUG" Post

Hey Everyone,

Today is the day that I give a couple shout outs to a couple awesome things.

First thing on the list for the day: My older brother has created something amazing and he has put in VERY hard work to get it to where it is and I would love to see it go even further. What we are talking about here is this: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/340631149/dragonmage-warfaretm-0 <<< This link will take you to a kickstarter.com project that my brother has launched. It is a board game that he has been working on for a few years now and it is awesome. Seriously, and I am not just saying that because he is my brother. My brother has spent so much time refining, play testing, updating, and tweaking that its almost unfathomable.

If nothing else you can stop in and drop a $1 donation just to support the cause. If you don't want to drop a dollar there is also an option to just support the game with no donation amount (raising the number of supporters helps get the project on the home page). On Kickstarter you are pledging money to the cause and you will only be charged the amount if the project reaches its goal. Personally, I donated $50.00 bucks and wish I could have done more.

A $32.00 pledge gets you a copy of the game. I have purchased games before that cost $60.00 dollars and although they were great games, they weren't as good as I think this is. Thanks in advance for all your support.

Second thing on the list for the day: I have an amazing Wife. She helps keep our business running both financially and physically. She is currently over 7 months pregnant and won't stop working to push things forward. She has been working in her spare time to come up with designs to add to shirts for our Etsy.com store. www.etsy.com/shop/cheaperthanshirt Check them out, share them, "like" them (or just our etsy shop in general). She has put some great effort into our business and there are no words that I can express to show how grateful I am to have such a perfect spouse. Without her I would be broke and have a crumbling business.

Third thing on the list for the day: Lets see, actually that is it... just those two things. Seriously though, please stop in and check out what I listed above, it would make some people pretty dang happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment