Friday, June 1, 2012

More Socialness

So, I finally figured out how to change the "url" name of my business on facebook. (its about time).

http://www.facebook.com/CheaperThanShirt

It has been pretty fun making shirts (and other things) so far and realistically we are just starting. Everyone is coming up with some pretty cool ideas for shirts.

we have been doing graphic design work for a few years now and adding the ability to do T-Shirt printing seemed like a no brainer. It is pretty fun to see what kinds of things people come up with. We have had a few hiccups with shirt sizing but other than that everything is working out better than we had imagined. Some shirts are XL and are the same as a different brands L. Others are 3XL and are the same as others L. It makes for interesting times.

I know that I thank everyone constantly but I have to again, We have had lots of help with some little things that to most people would seem insignificant. But when building a business, every single stone adds to the structure. (and I mean that in more ways than 1).

Thanks Everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment